Come one, come all, we like them small………..
Bring your wee-tiny furnace to operate during the Soup Can Cupola Contest at the 2016 Western Cast Iron Art Conference in hopes of winning the title of WORLD’S (conference’s) SMALLEST CUPOLA!
Day: TBA, time: TBA, Scottsdale Community College, Scottsdale, AZ.
– Smallest Cupola
– Fastest Melt
– Most Taps
– Cleanest Fabrication
– Most Aesthetically Pleasing (KICKASS)
Rules of the Game
– Maximum ID – 2”
– No more than 2 person operation
– Must be fueled by air and coke, charcoal, and/or wood only
– Iron must be tapped into a wee tiny mold(s) or a tiny ladle – no molds in the well
– No fuel-enriched blast or use of thermite allowed!
To participate please send us your furnace name, your affiliation, and your contact info to: Chris.Meyer@usd.edu