WCIAC Performance Pour: Participant registration form and information request.
Location: 1258 19thStreet, Granite City Illinois
The WCIAC Performance Pour will commence at dusk. Performance applicant/crew must provide all equipment and resources necessary for proposed performance. Coke will be provided. Iron may be available for purchase.
NOTICE: Foundry based performance art can be dangerous, all parties participate at their own risk.
- Specific needs for each performance must be evaluated in advance of the event to ensure smooth operations on pour day.
- Concerns of the conference organizers addressed herein bear on the enjoyment and safety of all participants and audience members.
- Each performance registrant will provide all crews, equipment, and other necessary resources to achieve a successful outcome.
- Each performance crew is responsible to break all iron and coke and prepare all materials necessary for performance.
- Each performance should be designed integrating reasonable safety elements protecting performers and all other participants, including audience members, from harm.
- Performances may not be conducted in any manner that might issue shrapnel or concussions that might bring harm to persons or property.
For inclusion in the WCIAC Performance Pour, please respond with this application to the contact listed below no later than August 18th
Address any questions or concerns to: Tom Fox, 619-241-1185, email@example.com.